Monday, January 16, 2012

WE'RE BACK

Hi everybody it's Jill
Jayne and I are back at blogging. It has been forever since we last blogged. We had found it hard to blog for awhile as we had started a new school year and was really busy with it, but things are slowing down a bit and it is a whole new year. We have been keeping up with our favorite blogs,and finding new ones.

I am so excited to be back. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We sure did.
Jayne got her wii and I got my very own laptop.
I was so excited,as I was not expecting it at all.


We also added two new members to our Blythe family.

Jayne now has Starr


SORRY SHES SIDEWAYS I CAN'T SEEM TO FIX IT!!!

and I have Holly

Mom ordered us new cloths for them from a really nice lady's shop on Etsy.

Besides Christmas my Aunt and Uncle came from far away for a visit

Here I am with my uncle Freddy.

I have helped Mom in the kitchen a lot.

Even helped out in the kitchen with the salad.hehe!

 We have been busy here with playing in the snow,

making crafts with the help from Mom

and just lazing around like kids do

Yep Jayne and I have been busy.


So how was your Winter so far? Or Summer depending on where you live.

Jayne will be back later with some pictures of her Monster High Dolls.
Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment