Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hi everybody it's Jayne here, wanting to tell you all the exciting things that have been going on for me.
First I want to tell you all that I am super douper excited to be back blogging.
We have missed it so much.
Christmas was a blast and I got a wii with dance party.
I also got a lot of Monster high dolls.
I also go the hydration station as well,and this great bag filled with Monster high stuff


I added a new friend to my blythe family.
Her name is Starr.

Mom got these pretty dresses from a lady on Etsy and I decided to name her Starr because she looked so pretty in this dress.

Jill got a new one as well. Holly which she will be back with later.

My room got a total make over and is now Lime green and yellow. I just got a new wicker vanity set
and a new bedspread with owls.

I love the colors.
Mom found this pillow at a thrift store and got it for me.
I keep it on my new chair in my room.

I will be back later to show you more of my room makeover.



2 comments:

  1. YAY your back to blogging!!! If you still want your blog header that you won on my blog email me ok! Kittycatolivia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are back and so excited Thanks Olivia.
    Jayne and Jill

    ReplyDelete