Monday, January 23, 2012

New Blythe Excitement

Hi There... it is Jill here.
I hope you all had a great weekend. Jayne and I did. We had another snow storm here on Friday night. We got a lot of fluffy snow on Saturday morning. We went sliding and had a ball in it. It was to fluffy to make a snowman.
Saturday we also helped Mom clean our rooms and do some moving around. I am getting a new addition to my little room, because it is so tiny.


 My Mom and Dad are getting a new room as well. I will get part of there old room. I am going to have a lot of new things in my new room including a new bed.

My Dad worked all weekend on there new room it is going to be huge. They have a giant walk in closet and small fire place in it as well. My Mom is building a small craft corner in it as well for her scrapbooking.

Jayne also cleaned her room on Saturday. We are getting ready for a new home for our blythe dolls.
This is going to be a exciting that will require the help from our readers.

Next week both Jayne and I are getting new homes for our blythes. We are going to do a 10 day blog on the building,designing, and layouts of the houses as they are being put together.
The best part is we are having a 10 day party.
WHAT!!!! You might ask.....


source
                                                              blythepartyitalia.blogspot.com


Yes we are having a party. Well kinda. A house warming party. We are calling it BLOG BLYTHE HOUSE

What happens is our friends out there in the blogging world will get to help us design our blythe houses.
.
We are very excited and Jayne will be back tomorrow to explain a little more. 

Until tomorrow have a great day everyone.




                                                           

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jill and Jayne! Have you got my email yet with the blog header? Check your emails!I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh its up now! YAY!!! But is has 2 and it says fun fun fun and its really small thats really weird

      Delete
    2. YAY!!! It went bigger but there is still a small one there! It looks SO AWESOME jill and jayne!

      Delete
  2. ITS SO AWESOME JILL AND JAYNE!!!I hope you like it! If not i will fix it! I am working on your blog singatures!

    ReplyDelete