Saturday, April 9, 2011

Webkinz

Jayne and I collect and play with our Webkinz. For those of you that have never heard of them, they are a stuffed animal that come in everything possible. They come with a tag on them and you go online to webkinz world and you adopt them there. http://www.webkinz.com/ Then you can play in there very own rooms,and buy things for them from coins your collect or earn. We can visit other webkinz friends rooms as well. You can even have parties and invite your friends to come. My favorite Webkinz is my Dachshund. Her Name is Francesca (I call her franny) My Mom wants a Mini Dachshund named Francesca, so that is why I named her that.
She comes everywhere with me,and my friends.

Here are a few more of my webkinz.
I have about 20 or so of them now,and my sister does too.
Thank you to everyone who is taking the time to stop by our blog and read all about us. This is great. We love to collect things, and Mom says we collect to much sometimes. We would love to know what you collect and love to see some of your collections too.
Bye for today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill!
    I love webkinz too! I have 20 too!!!
    Love,Grace

    ReplyDelete