Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Little About Us

Hi,
We thought we would share a little about us today.
Hi, it's Jayne and I my favorite color is Green (I love lime green), I love horses(we have a small farm and I have my own horse), I love my Blythe's and I also love Liv dolls,and LPS.(my Mom thinks I have to many) I love webkinz, and I collect erasers,and stickers.
Here are a few pictures of my room.(My Mom is getting ready to paint it soon to green and yellow) but I still love it this way and it is tiny.
Here is my couch. I watch movies here,and play on my laptop here.
Here's my bed

Everything has it's own place and these containers are great for storing my things.

Hi, it's Jill and I want to share a little about me.
I love the color blue,and I also love Blythes, Liv dolls, and coloring. I love to play with my webkinz and collect erasers,and stickers. I love crafts,and horses,and yep I too have my own horse, her name is Nellie.
Here are a few pictures of my room.
Here is my Bed, I also Love Monkeys

Here I am working at my desk. This is my favorite place to be.
Here are some of my little Blythes. I enjoy all my toys.

I love waking up to all my favorite pics on my wall.

Thanks for stopping by and letting us tell you a little about us.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Chance. I am almost 9. I like your room. My little sister Layla likes your dolls and your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great comment Chance. Please let Layla know that we said thanks

    ReplyDelete