Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our Summer Vacation

We got back from a great family Road trip to a bunch of neat towns. We stayed in a cottage in Plaster Rock NB.
Have you Ever eaten Fiddleheads?
These ones were huge...........

This was our cottage.

This was Jill's and my room, we took right over.
I just got my hair cut and done before we left so Mom showed me how to use a shower cap. This was my first time wearing one and Mom wants to scrap book a page, so she took pictures. Hehe! I look silly!


I used some of my pocket money to buy this cool Nintendo DSI xl case for my new DSI xl.
I also bought some new pens to go with it.

We had a great time and wished it could have lasted forever.

Jill will be back later to tell you all about her finds.
Take care and have a great day Everyone.
JAYNE





No comments:

Post a Comment