Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Flower Garden

This year with the help from Mom and Mom letting me dig out some older decorations from the potting shed I was able to plant my own small garden.
I love it here. I have all sorts of plants, and sometimes I forget all the names and have to ask Mom. I decided to put the garden along the walkway to the cloths line. I also like to bring my Blyhe's and Liv Dolls out here to play as well. I even am growing my own tomatoes. The flowers in the pots and ones that we grew in the grrenhouse from seed. They are called Annuals. This means that they are only good for this year,and we will have to start all over again next year from seeds that we collect from them this Fall.
These ones are a little different. They are across from the others and are planted by the new stairs Dad built going up to the pool deck. There is three planted here in the ground and these are all called perennials. Which means that they will come back up every year. In the middle I have planted a Mum that my Nanny got as a gift while she was in the hospital. She gave it to me and that is where I put it. I hope it blooms again this year so that I can show her. I took out Mom's old kissing fairies and put them in here too. They are so cute.
I can't wait to take some more pictures of my Flowers and my Dolls in them too.
Have a great day everyone!!!!
JILL

No comments:

Post a Comment