Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Magazine

Hi Everyone! It's Jayne, yesterday I got a new magazine I have never seen before. It is called Discovery Girls 


I love it !!!! it is filled with loads of fun things. There is even one of my favorite things in it.SCRAPBOOKING!!! (a great friends layout)
There is a great contest for a scavenger hunt as well that I am entering. Jill loves Liv dolls and well so do I and we have been wanting to go and get a new summer one for the pool. There is a great picture of them in the magazine as well.
Do you like Liv Dolls? If so which one is your favorite? Mine is Daniella and Sophie. Jill's favorite is Hayden and she also loves Kate.
Have you ever got on there website ? I do all the time they have great little movies on there. Mom caught me on camera last night watching one. 
I was so caught up in the movie I did not even know she took the picture. 

Have a great day gals!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment